This warranty will be provided by TA PROGRAMMING LTD. (TA Programming). TA Programming provides the warranty set out in this document, in respect of this TA Programming branded product and/or accessory (“Product(s)”) purchased in a member state of the European Union, Iceland, Norway or Switzerland, to the consumer (the “Warranty”). If the Product is purchased in any of the countries referenced above, this Warranty is valid and enforceable in all of them, although, if the Warranty service is provided in a different country to the country of purchase, the service may be delayed.
The Warranty is voluntarily offered by TA Programming and is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under applicable local country laws governing the sale of consumer goods and to any rights of the consumer against the original retail seller of the Product and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
What is covered by this Warranty
1. TA Programming warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
2. The Warranty is provided for a period of: Twelve (12) months in respect of the device, from the date of the original retail purchase of the Product (“Warranty Period”).
What TA Programming will do in the event of a Warranty claim
4. During the Warranty Period, TA Programming will repair or replace, at TA Programming’s option, the Product or any relevant parts thereof in the event of any defect in the materials and workmanship.
5. The repaired Product or part or, the Product or part provided as a replacement for a defective Product or part, shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship. Repair or replacement of a Product or part may involve the use of a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit.
6. The consumer shall not be charged (whether for parts, labour or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective Product during the Warranty Period. All replaced defective Product, parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of TA Programming.
7. The Warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product or part shall continue for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the Product which was repaired or replaced or, for three (3) months from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
8. The consumer will be required to provide the original retail purchase receipt or other documentation or information requested or required by applicable legislation in respect of the date and place of purchase. In the event that such information is not presented or if it is incomplete or illegible, TA Programming reserves the right to refuse providing the above service in respect of the Warranty claim.
What is not covered by the Warranty
9. This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
a) Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal aging of the equipment.
b) The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
c) Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than TA Programming.
d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
f) Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
g) Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
h) Use outside of use permitted under the Product’s user manual.
10. This Warranty will not be available: a) if the serial number or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or, b) without any proof of purchase.
11. The Warranty applies to the Product as originally supplied. The Warranty does not apply to any software or other equipment owned by TA Programming or third parties however, you should check the end-user license agreement, separate warranty/ guarantee statement(s) and/or any exclusions which are provided or intended to apply to such items.
12. Before delivering your Product to TA Programming for service under this Warranty, you should save a back-up of your Product’s current configuration.
Limitation of TA Programming’s liability
13. Except for the express warranties set forth above, TA Programming grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations under a Product warranty and therefore certain limitations set out in this warranty document may not apply to you.
14. TA Programming is not responsible or liable for the damage to or loss of any presets, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data before delivering your Product to TA Programming for service under this Warranty.
15. To the extent permitted by local laws, TA Programming shall not be liable for any loss which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach by TA Programming of this Warranty. As a consumer your use of the devices shall be non-commercial. TA Programming shall therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings contracts or time arising out of your use of or inability to use the device.
16. In any event, TA Programming and its supplier’s liability under this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the consumer for the Product or the current replacement value, whichever is greater.
17. Nothing in this warranty shall exclude or limit TA Programming liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
18. If you experience any difficulty please contact the TA Programming hotline in your country or refer to services on the TA Programming website (https://taprogramming.com/).
19. This Warranty shall be updated by TA Programming from time to time. Please refer to your local TA Programming website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.